Monday, May 12, 2014

BELIEVER

"I wanna live this life unsafe, unsure...but not afraid." I LOVE the start of this song by Audio Adrenaline

My life is not my own. My life, my family, my kids, my home and possessions are not my own...they are gifts from God and I am to be a wise steward of what he has given me...in every area. This song inspires me to be and do all God created me for, no matter what the cost or where it is.


God is doing SO SO SO much in my life and in my family right now that I need a place to share what is over-flowing! My desire and hope is that God will use this blogging platform starting with this post to use what he's doing in my heart to reach and make a difference in the lives of others. That He will use this blog to tug at the heartstrings of believers and unbelievers to draw him to himself and that they (INCLUDING YOU :) ) will have the desire put into action to seek him more and more every day. 

Bottom line...
I want to live with NO REGRETS.

2 comments: